Members' & Friends' Night

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Fri Oct 20 07:57:43 EDT 2006

Tuesday, November 14 at 7:30 PM
at the Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station's
Jones Auditorium

Connecticut Butterfly Association
Members' and Friends' Night!

This year's fall indoor meeting is another chance to show off any photographs you've been taking this year (or any other butterfly artwork, etc. that you've created and would like to share).

CBA Recording Secretary Roy Zartarian will once again serve as Pixel Master.  He will be gathering digital photos into a powerpoint presentation.  He will accept a variety of formats--please email photos as attachments to him at cbapix at snet.net.  Be sure to include the phrase CBA files in the subject line.  Deadline is midnight November 10.

The CBA respects the rights of photographers--digital photos will not be used for any other purpose than presentation at Members' Night.

Directions to Connecticut Agriculture Exp. Station From I-95 North or South: Exit onto I-91 north in New Haven. Take Exit 6 (left exit) to Willow Street. Turn right onto Willow Street and proceed to the end. Turn right onto Whitney Avenue. Take the third left off Whitney Avenue onto Huntington Street and proceed up the hill. The Experiment Station is on the right just past the first cross street.  Park, and continue up the hill to the Jones Auditorium.

Diane