more BS

hpazures at aol.com hpazures at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 06:54:23 EDT 2006

Rich:

Just make sure you purchase "organic" Parsley or other Cruciferous greens.  Remember, most regular store greens are sprayed with pesticides.  Many years ago (decades, actually), I lost a number of Black Swallowtail caterpillars when I switched them to a variety of flat-leaved parsley that I purchased at the supermarket.  I even washed it thoroughly.  Within 2-3 days, they all died.  Stuff really does work!

Best,
Harry Pavulaan