cloudless sulphurs

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 08:08:32 EDT 2007

I knew I was forgetting to mention sightings--I've seen three Cloudless Sulphurs over the past two weeks--the first flying by my window in Chester (sorry, can't remember what day), the second on Friday afternoon at the junction of Route 395 and Route 85 in Waterford, and the third on Friday in Chester.

Diane

From: Emmayct at cs.com