Spring 08 survey for Henry's elfin

Anthony Zemba AZemba at MaguireGroup.com
Tue Apr 8 16:01:40 EDT 2008

It Figures. That was to be my first question if contacted. Looks like I
will be rescinding my offer to help.....
Thanks for the info, Rich
-Anthony

Anthony J. Zemba
Senior Ecologist
Planning and Environmental Compliance
Maguire Group Inc.
One Court Street
New Britain, CT 06051
p: (860) 224-9141 ext. 236
f: (860) 224-9147
Azemba at MaguireGroup.com

>>> <RChyinski at aol.com> 4/8/2008 3:48 PM >>>
Just for information
This survey is being requested by a developer who wants to put in a
housing
development in the northern section of East Lyme. The known location of

Henry's  Elfin is on my property which is approx 1/4 mile from the
property that is
to be  developed.
There also is a stand of Atlantic White Cedar on the property that
abuts  the
proposed development land.

Rich Chyinski

Michael S. Klein wrote:

Mr. Gall- I got your name from  Kelly Lotts at BAMAONA.  I have a
client who
owns a parcel in  East Lyme, CT.  There is a known  location of
Henry’s Elfin
near the site and my client needs someone to do a  field survey over
the next
6-8 weeks.  Are you interested, or do you  know anyone who might be?
David
Wagner is not available.

**************Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel
Guides.