Planting Party

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 14:28:48 EDT 2008

Hi All,

The warmer weather is arriving with the butterflies!  I think it's safe to start planting!

With that in mind:
The CBA is having a Planting Party!

Saturday May 3
2-4 PM at Lighthouse Point Park
New Haven

If you need directions, go to www.ctbutterfly.org and check out the directions for the September 6 field trip.  You'll also see Dori's phone number there to call for more info.

Some gardening implements will be available, but feel free to bring tools if you have them--you are encouraged to bring gardening gloves!

Last year another work group invited us over to their cookout--we're talking about having our own this year.  With that in mind, if you're pretty sure you'll be coming, please drop me a line so that we can get an approximate count!  You're welcome to bring a little something to share, but it is definitely not mandatory :-)

Diane
ButterflyPR at comcast.net