CBA field trip sat.

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Wed Aug 27 23:24:10 EDT 2008

Rich, I'm planning on attending. This is a particularly great
trip...beautiful scenery..and the chance to smell warm ocean breezes..and butterflies too.

For those of us in SE CT, it's a chance to participate without driving too
far.

I encourage  everyone to attend...it's easy walking and the fall migrants are
beginning to show up.

Today I saw  a big yellow butterfly while driving in Niantic...I couldn't
tell which sulphur  it was but when I got out of the car to check it out, I
noticed a lot of Partridge pea in the area, leading me to believe it was a
Cloudless Sulphur.

My goal is to catch one oviposting and raise the egg. I tried once,two years
ago, but no luck.

maryann in Niantic