Griswold Point

RChyinski at aol.com RChyinski at aol.com
Mon Sep 29 13:42:31 EDT 2008

There was a fair number of Monarchs passing thru Griswold Point  this morning
until the cloud cover came back in. Managed to tag 40.

there were 2 Monarchs that didn't get the message that there was "no  mating"
prior to arriving in Mexico. I decided not to tag them though it would  be
interesting to know if after mating they headed south. My guess is seeing  they
didn't get the message about no mating they also didn't get the message  about
migrating to Mexico.

Rich Chyinski