Macricostas walk

Peary Stafford pstaff at
Fri Jun 19 16:25:33 EDT 2009

	As the forecast for tomorrow stinks, I'm going to officially cancel 
the walk at Macricostas.  If the weather miraculously improves and it 
looks as if things will be flying, BK and I will be there at 10 ready to go.


More information about the Ctleps-l mailing list