Buterfly Sightings

Steve Walter swalter15 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 20 21:04:27 EDT 2010

Hi Lenny,

I'm seeing a different story in Westchester. At Ward Pound Ridge Reservation, Little Glassywings have been out in good number for a week, and the first Crossline, Delaware, Dun, and Northern Broken Dash popped out this weekend. All hairstreaks are out -- I've heard reports of Banded for almost two weeks. I saw Pearly-eyes and several Wood-nymphs this weekend. The satyrs have been particularly accelarated, with Appalachian Browns out since May 30.

Steve Walter