Mourning Cloak

Richard Mohr rumohr06 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 11 08:21:30 EST 2010

I saw my very first Mourning Cloak on 3/9 flying about the trees at the Trumbull Nature Center in Trumbull.I have been doing power point programs on the Mourning Cloak in conjunction with out park ranger who does a maple sugaring demo and talk and a garden club member conducts discussion and a hands on planting of  maple seeds for these first grade children to take home. All together I will have given my 40 minute program 12 times over a period of 4 days!Sping is almost here and the Center is gearing up for a busy season. Just fluttering by-Ruthie Mohr