Without Trying for Butterflies

JH jhimmel at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 08:13:02 EDT 2011

When I get butterflies at the blacklight, it's almost always a hairstreak - Banded, Striped, or Hickory - once, a Red-banded. I put the latest on my moth site a few weeks ago - www.connecticutmoths.com.

John

John Himmelman
jhimmel at comcast.net
Visit my websites:
www.johnhimmelman.com
www.connecticutmoths.com
www.ctamphibians.com

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things."  Rainer Maria Rilke