Question

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 08:14:04 EDT 2011

Yes! We're all about catch and release :-) Have you ever been on a CBA field trip? There's usually at least one person with a net, catching butterflies and putting them into a clear CD case or other container, so that they can be passed around, examined, and identified. Of course, then you have people like Lenny Brown who ID them just from how they're flying...

Diane
in Chester