Reminder: CBA Field Trip this Saturday in Guilford

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Wed Aug 17 08:29:47 EDT 2011

Saturday August 20, 10 AM
Jared Eliot Preserve, a Guilford Land Trust Property  and Chaffinch Island Park, Guilford
Leader: Lenny Brown 203-949-9024

These locations promise to produce a variety of species. We hope to find Hackberry Emperor, American Snout, and southern species that may be moving through the area at this time of year. Be prepared to walk through an uncut meadow (possibly wet) and protect yourself from mosquitoes. Wear long pants as there are a lot of brambles in the preserve.

Directions: From I-95 take exit 58 and travel south on Rte 77. Follow Rte 77 to Rte 146 and go west on Rte 146. After approx. 1-2 miles turn left on Mulberry Point Rd. Meet at the intersection of Mulberry Point Rd. and Mulberry Farms Rd.