sightings

Rick Borchelt rborchelt at gmail.com
Sun May 8 20:11:39 EDT 2011

So, it appears that sometime in the last week or so the web protocol for
CTLeps has changed.  Where the address line used to specify CTLeps, I now
get individual messages with individual email addresses and CTLeps is
nowhere in the address line. Which would not be a problem at all, except
that I monitor CTLeps for the DC-based LepLog, and I often have no earthly
clue where some of these CT locations are, or even if they're in CT! (for
all I know, they might be from anywhere else in the US).  Only way I can
tell is by hitting reply all and seeing CT Leps show up in the cc line.

Can the web moderator shed some light on this change?

--
Rick Borchelt
College Park, MD

Web Moderator, Washington Area Butterfly Club (WABC)
http://leplog.wordpress.com
washbutterflies at gmail.com