Sachem at Haley's Farm Groton

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Tue Sep 6 08:59:38 EDT 2011

Yes, looks like the hurricane did a number on the Lep populations in southern New England. On Friday, I found very few things at all at the Bauer Farm, and the Spencer Creek Preserve and Chaffinch Park in Guilford. Also at Avondale Preserve in Westerly, RI...

Hopefully things will recover over the next 2 weeks or so...

Alex