CBA field trip/Monarch tagging this Sunday

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Tue Sep 6 11:09:26 EDT 2011

Sunday Sept 11, 9 AM, Tagging Monarchs at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven
Leaders: Gary Lemmon, 203 488 7813
Skip Short, 203 407 1962

Join CBA in tagging migrating Monarch butterflies in the Butterfly Garden at Lighthouse Point Park.  Nets will be provided or bring your own to capture, tag and release Monarchs.   LHPP is a great place to visit and many of the 48 species of butterflies recorded in the park can be seen at this time of the year.

For I-95 south, take Exit 51 and follow the signs.  For I-95 north take Exit 50, go three lights and turn right.  Follow signs to the park.
The garden is at the end of the first parking lot.  Entrance fee may apply. Mention you are going to the garden and they probably won't charge.