Small Tiger!!!

FSMODEL at aol.com FSMODEL at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 11:14:58 EDT 2012

No, I think it's just that John has a giant hand. So big he can't get it
into his pants. You can't fool us John!

Frank

In a message dated 4/1/2012 7:28:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lemmon at snet.net writes:

John,  you are an amazing observer of  nature!!  You always find some
marvelous lep this time of the year.   Don't be modest, perhaps you have
discovered a special dwarf species of  Tiger Swallowtail new to science.

Carol