[Ctleps-l] Multiple Cloudless Sulphurs, tons Painted Ladies.

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 21 19:33:42 EDT 2012

>From Frank Mantlik
8/21  Stratford,  Like yesterday, today I saw 1 CLOUDLESS SULPHUR, flying north,
at Stratford Point in Stratford at 11am.
Then while at the Stratford Greenway (12:30) on Beacon Point Rd., I saw a
minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 CLOUDLESS SULPHURS during my 20 minute visit.
I saw apparent northward migrating Ladies (presumably Painted) at several sites
in Stratford today.
Then this afternoon while deadheading our 3 largest Buddleia bushes (while on a
step ladder), I counted 14 Painted Ladies on that one lavender bush alone!  (ala
Hank Golet).