Cba field trip organizing time

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Tue Jan 31 20:41:45 EST 2012

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing well this winter. With the beautiful
weather today it seems as if spring is just around the corner. I wouldn't be
surprised to be getting some early reports of sulphurs or Cabbage Whites soon.

I am working on getting together a list of field trips for our next
newletter. BTW..the most recent newsletter was just FANTASTIC.

If anyone interested in leading a field trip, let me know.  If anyone has
any ideas for new field trips, let me know.

I personally can't wait for the season to begin. I was in the yard all day
today. A great spring preview.

Thanks everyone,

Maryann Nazarchyk
Field Trip Coordinator