[Ctleps-l] Stratford LITTLE YELLOW, etc. 9/30

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 07:27:31 EDT 2012

Hi all,
Just as a follow up.  Bill Van Loan emailed me last night to tell me it was
Sept. 14, 2012 that he saw the COMMON CHECKERED SKIPPER and the AMERICAN SNOUT
at Stratford Point, Stratford.  (The former would have been a lifer for me).  He
went there following my report on Sept. 12 of the butterfly "swarm" on a large
patch of goldenrod.  He sent me photos of both.

By the way, Charlie Barnard & I saw the LITTLE SKIPPER again 10/1 at the start
of the RR Trail at McKinney Refuge in Stratford.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford