[Ctleps-l] CBA newsletter

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 08:06:55 EDT 2013

It's getting to be time for the fall edition! Anyone have any last minute ideas for articles? They can be brief--a column, or less than a column with a photo is fine! Could be a blurb about a book you have read, extraordinary success you had with something you planted, etc. Also--time to send me those awesome photos you've taken this summer! But please don't send me all of them ;-) Choose your best 1-3, clearly identify what it is--both lep and plant it's on, if relevant and possible, where photo was taken, and who took it, so we can give proper credit, please!

Thanks!
Diane Adams
CBA Newsletter