[Ctleps-l] Field trip planning time

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Tue Jan 29 12:22:31 EST 2013

Hi everyone. Hope you are well.

I decided to spend a cold morning thinking about spring and warmer weather.
Of course, that means field trip planning time is here!

I have tried to contact all trip leaders from the past to see if they would
once again be interested in leading their trips. I hope I haven't forgotten
anyone.

I would appreciate input from everyone. Do you have a special spot, trail,
park etc. that you think might make a good destination? Even if you can't
commit to leading a trip, maybe we could check it out casually for the future.

Thanks to all,

Maryann Nazarchyk
CBA Field Trip Co-ord
</HTML>