[Ctleps-l] salem butterflies

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Sun Jul 7 00:12:25 EDT 2013

After walking through Walden with Rich C et.al. on the CBA field trip I
decided to stop at Burnetts Country Gardens..formerly Salem Country Gardens..on
the way back to Niantic.

They had a BOGO sale on Butterfly Bushes. Black Knight, White Profusion,
and a few other varities.

There were many Great Spangled Frits there...sometimes three to a bush.
Many Silver Spotted Skippers, both species very abundant at Walden also.

American Lady
Pearl crescent
Couple of skippers I couldn't ID because I had no field guide and Glasses
were in the car.

Nice day and thanks to Rich Chyinski for leading our trip.

Oh and BTW..started this morning with a Niantic Pipevine Swallowtail
ovipositing.

Maryann</HTML>