[Ctleps-l] Pipevine caterpillars

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Fri Jul 19 00:00:16 EDT 2013

The 28 Pipevine caterpillars that I am raising are probably days away from
pupation. I am always amazed at how fast they grow.

I also have another female Pipevine Swallowtail that has been daily
depositing eggs on my pipevine plant. Thankfully, it is huge.

I've had a beautiful female Black Swallowtail who has taken a liking to my
Rue plants.

Had a gorgeous Eastern Tiger female nectaring voraciously  on my newly
blooming Zinnias. She must use the tree in the back for ovipositing.

So..what am I missing?  Just need a Giant to round out the ticket. Or a
Dark form Eastern tiger would be nice.

Oh, and I saw Pawpaw trees for sale at Green Survival Garden Center in
Waterford...should I shoot for a Zebra Swallowtail?

Maryann in Niantic

If you plant it....they will come</HTML>