[Ctleps-l] Fwd: White Memorial BioBlitz Seeking Butterfly Identifiers

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Wed Mar 20 17:14:21 EDT 2013

Passing this along

Roy Zartarian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Fischer <james at whitememorialcc.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Subject: White Memorial BioBlitz Seeking Butterfly Identifiers

To Whom It May Concern:****

** **

I am pleased to announce that White Memorial Conservation Center is hosting
a BioBlitz on May 31 – June 1, 2013.  Our BioBlitz is part of our
100thanniversary celebration of Alain and May White’s gift of more
than 4000
acres of conserved land throughout the state of Connecticut.  White
Memorial is located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains in
Litchfield and Morris, Connecticut. ****

** **

You can find our BioBlitz website at (
http://whitememorialbioblitz.blogspot.com).  Please review our property and
primary study site for the BioBlitz.  You will also see that we have many
facilities that make us very capable of hosting a well-rounded educational
and scientifically valuable event.  Please feel free to pass this
information onto your colleagues to generate interest in our BioBlitz.  We
would appreciate if you would register on the website so that we can
communicate developments with you in the future.  Your participation will
be greatly appreciated.  ****

** **

Best Regards, ****

** **