[Ctleps-l] GIANT SWALLOWTAIL, Stratford

Peter De Gennaro degennap at bc.edu
Sun Aug 2 10:56:08 EDT 2015

Giants should be flying in numbers this coming week. I had a report come in
on BAMONA of one in New Milford on 7/31.

Also as a heads up, there was a report on MassLep yesterday of two Gray
Commas at Bartholomew's Cobble just over the border in Sheffield, MA. There
are almost certainly a few flying in far northwestern CT.

Peter DeGennaro
Naugatuck