[Ctleps-l] recent sightings

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Sun Jul 5 15:01:06 EDT 2015

On Friday 7/3, Janine Bujalski and I visited Pachaug State Forest in Voluntown. At the top of Mt. Misery, we saw our first Red Spotted Purple of the season. In other places--playing field & woods--we saw one Eastern Tiger Swallowtail, one Clouded Sulphur, and one Red Admiral (also FOY for us).

Yesterday, at home in Chester, I also saw a Red Admiral.

In general, seeing lots of Great Spangled Fritillaries and Cabbage Whites!

Summer CBA newsletter is at the printer, but remember to keep photographing those leps for the fall edition! And let me know if you're interested in contributing an article!!

Diane Adams