[Ctleps-l] Wanted: Colonies of Baltimores

Wagner, David david.wagner at uconn.edu
Sat May 16 23:43:11 EDT 2015

There is a post-doc from the University of Colorado who needs help locating populations of the Baltimore.  See her message below.

I'm looking for several Baltimore checkerspot populations that feed to varying degrees on Plantago. If you've got names of sites and the towns they're in, I can probably find them. Intersections would work too. I know this is terrible timing, and I hate to bother you with this! Perhaps Brigette or another CT contact knows some sites?

If you have any suggests please write to Peri Mason--she is copied on this email.

?David L. Wagner, Professor
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269-3043