[Ctleps-l] Giant Swallowtails

Donna sunny19682 at comcast.net
Sat May 23 07:32:16 EDT 2015

After a long winter, my two Giant Swallowtails have emerged and are awaiting release once they finish stretching and hardening their wings.  Glad the sun will be out the next few days.  Any thoughts on plants they might feed from?  I haven't got much in bloom in the garden just yet - a few varieties of Salvia and native Viburnum right now.  They loved Buddleia and Mimosa last year.  I'd like to release them later today and wanted to note it here should they head off beyond my immediate area.

Donna Lorello
Branford