[Ctleps-l] Common Checkered Skipper Stratford Point

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:55:51 EDT 2015

Patrick Comins and I had a Common Checkered Skipper this morning at
Stratford Point: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__rtpi.org_common-2Dcheckered-2Dskipper_&d=AwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=TnJ4HDK7nkrP1wCbGtKszC2dd-H7UkmrK4dIOz3ZHXM&s=Sl4XV4tDS-wWNQ5bvCxGHIh4c2hItRgwdwN9KFwcS80&e=

It was on the main trail on the perimeter of the bluff, walking out from
the parking area down to the southwest side. Looks like a new late record!

We also had what looks like a late record Variegated Fritillary that I'll
post later...

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch