[Ctleps-l] Black Swallowtail Stratford 4/18

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:24:38 EDT 2016

I had my FOY Black Swallowtail flying east along Long Beach in Stratford a
while ago as we were putting up the string fencing and signage for Piping
Plovers and the rest of our waterbirds. I've seen more Clouded Sulphurs and
Cabbage Whites all over in Stratford today - lots popping out!

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Photographer: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.scottkruitbosch.com_&d=AwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=bkg67ZHlg05TlfqRisdiKGB92yDFJBTsCjuvp0lWSVk&s=dTF8XFSl6wrdsxb48wIdmfbTjZk1zpXvRlIAt1lP5dw&e=