[Ctleps-l] NPE

John Himmelman jhimmel at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 20:43:11 EDT 2016

7/4/16 Killingworth yard

After the treat of seeing a kaleidoscope of Northern Pearly Eyes on Rich Chyinski’s trip in Salem on Saturday, I was thrilled to have one turn up in my yard this evening. Actually, my wife Betsy found it in the chicken coop when she was closing them in for the night. Wonder if it was feeding on the poop.

Happy 4th, All!

John

John Himmelman
jhimmel at comcast.net
Visit my websites:
www.johnhimmelman.com
www.greenhillmartialarts.org
Twitter: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_JohnHimmelman&d=CwIF-g&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=xvu7F0DbwYrfAAgA8jqvMMwU0ro571YVkubL5hQP_Xo&s=F9th1hKzRMGik73QJ33wiYfTqm-4LXe0Qxmoyxz4zKY&e=

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things."  Rainer Maria Rilke