[Ctleps-l] Foy Common Buckeye

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Wed Jul 13 21:39:51 EDT 2016

Today I drove in my drive around 4pm and spotted the unmistakeable flight
of a Buckeye. didn't even turn off the car, jumped out and chased it to the
neighbor's yard ,,,she came out to see what I was doing, as I was trying to
get a picture.

A good sport she is, as she  went in she said...Bees and
butterflies..that's you Maryann. Guess I should keep the birding thing under my hat..lol.

Otherwise

At Old Lyme Landscape Garden Center, Old Lyme

2 American Coppers on the same flower, a Becky Shasta Daisy
Many Broadwinged Skippers

Maryann in Niantic
</HTML>