[Ctleps-l] the weather & effect on butterflies

Donna sunny19682 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 13 10:49:03 EDT 2016

I had a female black swallowtail last week ovipositing on Rue, Fennel and dill.  Waiting to see what hatches out.  But I agree in it being a bit quiet with butterfly activity with these over the last week: a Tiger Swallowtail, possibly an American Lady (it buzzed by me), Cabbage White and a skipper (no idea on species yet).

Donna Lorello
Sunshine's Creative Endeavors https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__sunshinescreativeendeavors.weebly.com_&d=AwIFAw&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=OCRS6IX1IBQOCLfoYZxhHuKN1j-yxItzCddFu92dqXo&s=0AKK4xbNY4OZFvEjBXA5eQxrrH59bzCOADfHAmJXHko&e=
"Arcadian Creations" https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__arcadiancreations.weebly.com_&d=AwIFAw&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=OCRS6IX1IBQOCLfoYZxhHuKN1j-yxItzCddFu92dqXo&s=5DB7ypqzlpwM_E-nyZQVOQ5rT3hINVCrJCF5UPGx-m8&e=