[Ctleps-l] Red Admiral/Giant Swallowtail Stratford

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 22:29:29 EDT 2016

Apart from some of the usual abundant butterflies at our offices at
Stratford Point (Black Swallowtail, Sulphurs, ET Blue, etc.) it has been
slow for me so far this season. However, this morning I had a Red Admiral
at Stratford Point - hopefully the first of many as can happen there - and
this afternoon I had a Giant Swallowtail fly through my Stratford yard. It
begins?

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Photographer: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.scottkruitbosch.com_&d=CwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=MwyZSAE40eCv9KlZBb1JFct1L2peO2CDgr9zE5s8Hu8&s=Gq-T213GoF9LhWXkKbEyMx45fV7ihZaozVUywcG0tOg&e=