[Ctleps-l] BST half male half female?

Emmayct at cs.com Emmayct at cs.com
Mon Jun 27 16:25:18 EDT 2016

I just had a Black Swallowtail emerge from chrysalis and went to release it
thinking oh, finally a female. Then I went oops, no it's a male.. Well it
appeard to be a bit of each. The left wings has the male markings, the right
wing has female like blue markings. I took pictures and wonder how rare this
is and if anyone would be interested in this butterfly as a living specimen
for an exhibit. I will keep it for as long as I can keep it quiet in it's
enclosure.

I would appreciate any info you all might have as to this abnormality.

Maryann in Niantic
860-912-5663</HTML>