[Ctleps-l] Joshua's Trust - Field trip leader needed

Peter DeGennaro degennap at gmail.com
Sun May 29 22:19:24 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Joshua's Trust recently contacted the CBA looking for a volunteer to lead a
butterfly walk at one the Trust's properties. You can read about the Trust
here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__joshuastrust.org_&d=AwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=2GgxDehA-RZbDRX-4hdL96VxfRukgeGwqI2b8Ca2EN4&s=kuVGewwAOnuzP3bVV3gj6_qf4JRtvtS9WJIucr15byg&e=

The only open dates are the weekends of August 6, 7, 20, 21, 27,and 28.
Some good locations for a walk are Knowlton Hill Preserve in Mansfield, H.
E. Preston Sanctuary in Hampton, and Hubbard Sanctuary and Agnes pasture
in Chaplin. The website give descriptions of each of these sites.

If anyone would like to volunteer to lead a walk at one of these sites
during the listed dates, send me an email off list. I've been told walks at
the Trust's properties have had high attendance due 2015 being the Trust's
50th year of existence.

Peter DeGennaro