[Ctleps-l] Stratford Point butterflies 11/14

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:29:49 EST 2016

So far today at Stratford Point I've noted Monarch, Clouded Sulphur, Orange
Sulphur, American Lady, Common Buckeye, and Cabbage White, the last looking
like a new late CT date by a day as we continue to add new records to that
list.

Scott

--
Scott Kruitbosch
Photographer: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.scottkruitbosch.com_&d=CwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=wPbNkt6T_H4X7m_PlvSFCGU2a9-csNvfRK2IVMi-mp0&m=4kfV2Ifp9jjOlDw7YdYBsslmwpRdFeGnV1SOOZObJFU&s=UfQlcj5oStpotcZ4k7ZsLrCj6bpA2gmVJBrNVCTubnI&e=