[Ctleps-l] Stratford Point Volunteer Work Day

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Sat Oct 22 10:07:31 EDT 2016

We're having a volunteer work day next weekend, Saturday 10/29 from 10-3 with a rain date of Sunday.  We have about 8 trees to plant, a few bushes and 100 bulbs that were donated and need to go in the ground.  If we get a decent group we may try to tackle some invasives.   We have shovels, but some extra bulb planting tools and clippers would be helpful if anyone can bring their own.  1207 Prospect Drive, Stratford.

Thank you!

Patrick Comins, Meriden

Sent from my iPhone