[Ctleps-l] Chester sightings, photo request

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 13:57:42 EDT 2017

Took a walk down my Chester street today, before the expected rain.
Saw one Cabbage White and one American Lady.

I am still hoping for some member photos to use in the next newsletter. It seems no one has any field trip pictures or 2017 pictures yet. Do you have a favorite photo from 2016 that you'd like to share? Butterfly, moth, or caterpillar! If so, please send to me with species name, location, and approximate date!

Thanks,
Diane Adams
CBA Newsletter Editor
Chester, CT