[Ctleps-l] 2017 Field Trips

butterflypr at comcast.net butterflypr at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 22:55:59 EDT 2017

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for...the 2017 CBA Field Trips!
I am hoping that it will come through as a Word document. I will post again as pdf or just paste in the email if it doesn't work for people or if an attachment is not allowed--I don't remember!
I am also hoping that some of you will be inspired to print it out and post at your local libraries and nature centers, share with garden clubs, etc. For those who are active members, the list will also be in the next newsletter, which should come out next month.

Here goes...

Diane