[Ctleps-l] Reminder - CBA field trip - Bent-of -the-River, Southbury

Peter DeGennaro degennap at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:41:22 EDT 2017

Saturday July 8, 10 AM – Noonish
Bent-of -the-River, Southbury
Leader: John Himmelman 860-663-3225

This trip is always one of our most popular! The variety of habitats always
produces an amazing assortment of species! BOTR is included in the CT
Butterfly Atlas as one of the best butterflying spots in the State. Not to
be missed.
Directions: Take I-84 West, make right off exit 14 ramp. Straight thru
light onto 172 N. Go 1 mile (S. Britain), and turn left onto East Flat Hill
Rd. (between general store and church). Once you come to river on left, the
drive for BOTR will be on your left (#185). Park in first lot on right.
(84E, left off exit 14 ramp, under highway, straight onto 172N).

The walk is open to the public.

For a list of all 2017 CBA field trips, follow this link:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ctbutterfly.org_field-2520trips_CBA-5F2017-5Ftrips.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=DxSBJXRvd7MQp-AlXAtLeydve7SiywLWLcinsn9EdPE&m=HRVmTis1N5AbbLW9f-8l36Feqdq5nOqbq-W7xOmClDA&s=9VeJEbtcIjDrXhEhKYXbsCoB6sY7LYXh1lyT-AJ-dZQ&e=

Peter DeGennaro