[Ctleps-l] Fw: Fw: Painted Ladies day

sunny19682 sunny19682 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 31 20:39:19 EDT 2017

    My apologies on the Autocorrect.  It should have been one dusky wing- not displaying.
Donna
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------ From: sunny19682Date: Mon, Jul 31, 2017 8:22 PMTo: Butterfly Posting;Subject:[Ctleps-l] Fw:  Fw: Painted Ladies day

Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------ From: sunny19682 Date: Mon, Jul 31, 2017 8:13 PMTo: butterflypr at comcast.net;Subject:Re: [Ctleps-l] Fw: Painted Ladies day    Jeri Dufrene and I had about six of them at Quinebaug fish hatchery today.
Also had a large number of cabbage whites, about a dozen common buckeyes, some skippers we have to work on ID, one tiger swallowtail, one spicebush swallowtail, two black swallowtails, one displaying, four unidentified butterflies and at least a dozen monarchs.
Donna Lorello
Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------ From: Date: Mon, Jul 31, 2017 6:18 PMTo: Butterfly Posting;Subject:Re: [Ctleps-l] Fw: Painted Ladies dayI saw Painted Ladies today as well!

In Westport, three ladies, two Red Admirals, one Spicebush Swallowtail, three Monarchs (one ovipositing), and several Cabbage Whites.

Home in Chester, two Painted Ladies and a Monarch, as well as a Monarch egg and an early instar caterpillar. Also one late instar Spicebush caterpillar.

Diane

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App