[Ctleps-l] Harvester, Giant, White M, Red-banded in Stamford

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Mon Sep 4 21:50:46 EDT 2017

After three trips to Bartlett Arboretum in the last ten days looking for Harvester, today yielded two. Great views of one cooperative individual. Both at same location on eastern small creek. Occasionally dog fighting. Bill VanLoan joined me after I had been there an hour. Also seen at the Arboretum today was a Giant Swallowtail, two Red-banded Hairstreak and one White M Hairstreak along with some more common species.

Jim Dugan
New Milford