[Ctleps-l] Wallingford Proposal Withdrawn Re: Wallingford Zoning - Sand Plains habitat

Patrick Comins pcomins at ctaudubon.org
Thu Aug 2 12:48:28 EDT 2018

The proposal to develop the sandplain habitat along Toelles Road (in Wallingford) has been withdrawn.  Below is an article and also the original message on the listserv.
http://www.myrecordjournal.com/News/Wallingford/Wallingford-News/Application-to-excavate-Wallingford-sandplain-withdrawn.html

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Executive Director
[horizontal Logo for email_sharperVersion]
314 Unquowa Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
203-259-0416 x107
www.ctaudubon.org<http://www.ctaudubon.org/>