[Ctleps-l] testing milkweed

Donna Lorello sunny19682 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 19:56:53 EDT 2018

what about the ingredients of the treatments put on the roads? Being my garden is streetside, is there any possibility of issues with the soil being contaminated and therefore getting into the milkweed? I keep reading of so many other locals having great success with their monarch rearing and I'm a 100% failure at this and feeling like I should just take all the milkweed out if it is just going to kill the caterpillars.

Donna