[Ctleps-l] Hollenbeck Preserve, Canaan

Lenny Brown epmanshell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:19:55 EDT 2018

Thursday, July 5th- I visited Hollenbeck Preserve this morning after
hearing from Peter that the Eyed Browns were on the wing at the preserve.

In addition to finding a couple of Dion Skippers and a number of Eyed
Browns, I found a worn Two-spotted Skipper as well as a couple of
Appalachian Browns.

The Appalachian Browns were found at the line of trees where the newly
mowed path ended.  The Two-spotted Skipper and a number of Eyed Browns were
found in the preserve beyond the end of the newly mowed path, on a segment
of the path that must have been previously mowed.

Lenny Brown
Wallingford