[Ctleps-l] CBA Spring Meeting

Diane Adams LAST_NAME butterflypr at comcast.net
Sat Mar 17 12:42:12 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Now that I have power again, I'm frantically working to get the next newsletter out!  But here's a little preview--a link to the spring meeting flyer on our web page. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ctbutterfly.org_spring2018.html&d=DwICaQ&c=cjytLXgP8ixuoHflwc-poQ&r=DxSBJXRvd7MQp-AlXAtLeydve7SiywLWLcinsn9EdPE&m=o8Wfm3W1eaytAe4ESlIefcwR32C20x5j0eNq316LAZw&s=IxNvUkxGCK-QqW9kzWgpnX2Z6zvFbHoqsTfWwtAjxjE&e=

If you would like the original word document to print and share, contact me, and I'd be happy to email it to you.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to see some butterflies!!

Diane Adams

CBA Newsletter Editor

p.s. as always, if you're interested in submitting work to the newsletter, please drop me a line!