[Ctleps-l] field trip memories

Diane Adams butterflypr at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 17:25:29 EDT 2018

I suppose this is really a question for the old-timers ;-)

As I listen to the sleet on my skylight on this lovely spring day, I am searching old newsletters for something that may not exist.  I remember being at Machimoodus State Park with groups from the CBA on more than one occasion, looking for skippers with Clay, and searching milkweed patches for hairstreaks.  I assumed that there were official field trips involved, but I'm not finding any listings for a field trip!  Could it have possibly been a butterfly count?  Maryann and I were talking about "resurrecting" Machimoodus as a trip site, but perhaps it would really be a new site?

Diane