[Eac-l] Re: EAC DTD error

AJDGOMEZ at telefonica.net AJDGOMEZ at telefonica.net
Mon Nov 1 04:31:43 EST 2004

Barbara, Daniel,
I think I understand both arguments, and, in my opinion, some day EAC
will have to face this refinement (names/entities). However, from my
point of view, at the moment the DTD is ok, as a beta version, and
further refinements before testing it would generate confusion.
Regards
Alejandro Delgado-Gómez
City Council of Cartagena
3000 Informatics